CASE STUDY | Zoning
There is no better firm on Community Affairs issues. We help our clients win site and zoning approvals as well as providing public relations services on the largest transportation projects in the region.
Recent Site and Zoning Wins Include:
- Tysons Corner Center in Fairfax County
- Swan Point in Charles County
- IDI Rivergate in Prince William County
- Potomac Yard in Alexandria
- Johns Hopkins and Crown Farm in Montgomery County
- Cafritz Project in Prince George’s County
- Lansdowne Town Center in Loudoun County
Tysons Corner Center
Develop a public relations and community outreach program to support the new development plans for Tysons Corner Center.
- Commonwealth Consultants secured exclusive briefings with key media.
- Organized presentations to HOAs, community groups and businesses.
- Mobilized key advocates to generate grassroots support to elected officials.
- Recruited over 100 community and business leaders to speak in favor of the project at public hearings.
The project was overwhelmingly approved by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.